FAKE NAKED 2 PALETTE! BEWARE!

I was very happy to receive this beautiful and famous Naked eye shadow palette from Urban Decay.... until I found out that this is FAKE. *scream*


I bought this palette from one of online shops account in Instagram -I think I don't need to mention the account name. It cost IDR 750,000 or equal to US 62.5 (if 1 USD = IDR 12,000) exclude delivery cost USD 1.

When it comes to me, I dont know why but I feel a bit curious whether it's original or fake one. Then I start to googling aaaaaand... I found a lot of blog reviewing this product. And what I was affraid before is truly happen. Mine is fake.

So then I contact the shop and the seller feels sorry about it. (She said she get those palette from friends) And she send my money back. Thanks God.

So from all web and also based my experience of course, some cues of fake Naked palette are :

1. No code printed on the corner of bottom side of the product. The real one has a code for example A0435 or B0726. Or something like that. Mine? Blank.
2. One of shadow's title is overlap from the shadow frame.

3. The packaging is a bit broken.

4. Text Naked 2 on the brush end up in big blend brush which the real one end up in the smaller brush. For more question about this, please drop on the comment.

Be aware ladies! ;)

xoxo,

ibun

Comments

  1. Langsung pengen ngechekk nakedku mbaa.. serem bgd :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup.. check langsung segeraa.. hihihi ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts